Thursday 31 March 2011

Salvage from the Internet

Yoho, a bottle of rum and some wenches all round. One of my friends sent me a link to a collaborative exhibition, right here in our sunny little corner of the Cotswolds. There's four very talented photographers involved in this work, and theres an exhibition on friday. On a bus. I know, thats fantastic in itself. I say round up your friends, family, dog and the cat if he's interested, and check it out

http://www.wix.com/statictravel/exhibition

2 comments:

  1. Attikus, my humble firefox browser on ubuntu can't view the static travel site, I will try again when I can bare to boot up windohs. Would you, by any chance of been on the bus earlier? ps I love your troll illustrations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why yes, Apok. I was milling round the bus for most of the friday afternoon, actually an incredibly good show was going on in that little bus. And thank you, I appreciate it

    ReplyDelete