Wednesday 9 March 2011

This Blog still looks a little malnourished

A bit more for this blog to fatten up; this work is backlogged a little from last Christmas, where I had nothing much else to do besides doodle away.

 
First up is a self portrait of me; with the exception of me walking around with an impressionist background taped to my side, this is pretty much how I look

Next in line is a Dexter-style drawing of my Best friend, looking grisly and downright marvellous  

 



Another one of my lovely friends, again; she doesn't regularly sport a revolver the size of her arm, but I think this catches her personality quite well

This one is not a portrait of anyone I know, nobody I know hitches rides on sky-galleons. Thinking about it, I'm clearly hanging out with the wrong type of people

   From what was originally me messing around with a charicaturistic self portrait quickly mutated into a new drawing style for me. I've done curly and ornate before, but never this well. It's a shame, but I haven't tried this in a while, I think I should get my hands back on it.
  If anyone would like one of these portraits, I shall see what my little hands can invent for you

No comments:

Post a Comment